Protect Our Queens: Woman Fights Off Attempted Rapist In A Brooklyn Neighborhood!

Daps
Protect Our Queens :mjcry:

Anybody ever seen my posts knows I'm the 1st one to be #HoH BUT

DONT get it twisted brehettes. :whoa: Don't see "Hard On Hoes" and people misusing it, and think we hate you. No.

First off, all real men KNOW that EVERY woman isn't a hoe, or a bytch. I let you wear the shoes if they fit.

Also, a REAL HardOnHoes man knows that does not mean ABUSING or RAPING a woman, it doesn't even mean I don't do sweet things to surprise, and treat my girl.

Hard On Hoes is simply calling women out on their BS and double standards when necessary, and not putting a woman on a pedestal while making yourself less than.

In short, we treat women as equal adults and expect such behavior. A woman continuously hitting me? I'll hit her back, get her off me. But If you out here raping women, throwing haymakers at your girl, or generally hate women then HardOnHoes aint tha club for you.:camby:

Shoutout to tha woman in tha video or fighting for hers:salute: and hopefully theres many broom fukkings coming to that dirtbag rapist :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Let the record show that your Queen is a white woman

:mjlol:

Yeah, you definitely got me confused and nice job making assumptions. I am black. My bandcamp page is in my sig line (with a pic on my page) also I have plenty youtube videos online

Anyway I'll post this and not going bacc n forth arguiing with a female

Now

22_holdthatlmikeross.gif

Daps
Damn yall see you make a thread saying respek our women, and the 1st thing is someone bashing me for it, assuming I'm white , neggin me :heh:

Babygirl, your mind is poisoned. You can't beleive theres a black man who loves and respects you. :snoop::wow:

But check this- If I made a thread disrespecting our women, you would EASILY believe I was a black man. :sas1:

I have no reason to fake it...So, Anyway, to everyone else with sanity I still love all my black queens even the confused ones :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:mjlol:

Yeah, you definitely got me confused and nice job making assumptions. I am black. My bandcamp page is in my sig line (with a pic on my page) also I have plenty youtube videos online

Anyway I'll post this and not going bacc n forth arguiing with a female

Now

22_holdthatlmikeross.gif

You fool... Reading is fundamental ....

Your title: protect our queens
Your original post: white woman getting assaulted by a white dude at that
My post: your queen is a white woman

You are posting all that dumb shyt for what?

The white woman is the most protected species on Earth... Protect them for what? Bish why?:scust: