Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secretary of Defense Erik Prince will protect Palestine and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will cancel our student loans. Maybe a young Jeff Sessions type for AG to look out for the Black and minority communities again. Trump an ever so stable genius and technocrat to guide our state. I can even see Trump expanding the SCOTUS bench as well. We'll be in good hands some would say God's hands.

:blessed:

shyt is going to be swell my guy

#pragmatism

And you can thank that old decrepit mummy for that scenario.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably going to lose Michigan

Yes, and he would probably also lose Michigan (and other swing states) if he was more critical of Israel.

Politically, he is fukked either way.

Considering that, he should use his power and do the right thing.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yes, and he would probably also lose Michigan (and other swing states) if he was more critical of Israel.

Politically, he is fukked either way.

Considering that, he should use his power and do the right thing.
Yall can't be Black defending this demonic shyt :mjlol:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall can't be Black defending this demonic shyt :mjlol:

What am I defending?

I am not defending Biden's actions with respect to Gaza at all.

I am merely pointing out that arguments that suggest his policy in Gaza is hurting him POLITICALLY more so than other options are flawed. People who don't understand that it is political suicide in this country to be too critical of Israel have their blinders on.

I think he should ignore politics and do the right thing and stop supporting Israel.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I donated 50 dollars, some tubber ware (they asked for it) and cleaning supplies for Stonybrook encampment last night.

Both Flagship universities (University at Buffalo and Stonybrook University) got into it with the police during their encampments last night

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are clearly ignoring who controls this country.
What does that have to do with the high number of democratic voters telling Biden to fukk off in the primary

You do realize that Michigan and Wisconsin are must win states, and Biden has no path to the White House without them unless he holds both Arizona and Georgia, whose primaries went about the same way

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh, Biden is a total piece of shyt tryna lecture these kids about how to protest or how there’s antisemitism when Jewish protesters are being brutalized also. This whole Zionist funded govt needs to burn the fukk down. The hypocrisy is at elite levels I mean goddamn this is some Orwellian shyt.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with the high number of democratic voters telling Biden to fukk off in the primary

You do realize that Michigan and Wisconsin are must win states, and Biden has no path to the White House without them unless he holds both Arizona and Georgia, whose primaries went about the same way

Do you not understand that an even higher number of democratic voters will tell Biden to fukk off if he is not sufficiently supportive of Israel?

I don't think Biden has a path to winning, period.

People who think that Biden would benefit politically by being more critical of Israel completely underestimate the influence of the pro-Israel lobby and other pro-Israel people.

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bruh, Biden is a total piece of shyt tryna lecture these kids about how to protest or how there’s antisemitism when Jewish protesters are being brutalized also. This whole Zionist funded govt needs to burn the fukk down. The hypocrisy is at elite levels I mean goddamn this is some Orwellian shyt.
It's the wildest shyt I ever seen in my life

Just blatant lying and focusing on what they want to

If they do this they forbsure don't give about us as Black people

Scared for the future