Proud Boys Came To San Francisco And Got Served Today

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up. Any c00n supporting Trump deserves to get they teeth knocked the fukk out. :salute: to the breh who did it.

Find one post where I supported Trump.

You are just the board idiot and you have a very ignorant Worldview, which is understandable considering that you are ignorant.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What I said was the truth... there are zero Hetero proud black men from San Francisco.... lmao you’ll never be on my level in any way shape or form. Like you aren’t even smart enough to deliver anything. No one looks at you with respect. Meanwhile the 5 main people I deal with on a weekly basis are all apart of companies that just went public. You are a peon to me.

I’m a dreadlocked black male too. You’re mad.

I'm doing a pretty major project on my house in berkeley right now and everybody I've hired has been black. The project manager is from the city, but stays in oakland now, and the carpenter is from fillmore and still lives there :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm doing a pretty major project on my house in berkeley right now and everybody I've hired has been black. The project manager is from the city, but stays in oakland now, and the carpenter is from fillmore and still lives there :yeshrug:

This remedial fakkit @YouMadd? negged me from the cuts. Where's the proof pic that @gabbo requested? Seems like bytch ass homo got the nerve to be looking down on people for laughing at an opp getting punched just 'cause he's black, but has the fukking nerve to have a picture of will smith crying as his avi FOH:laff:

As someone who has been at these protests, some of these black folks that show up be the worst ones showing out. I remember when they came to berkeley and I offered to meet up with @YouMadd? , but he never responded. Wonder why? :jbhmm: