Proud Dad vs His Only Son That Made It: Alabama Crimson Tide vs Georgia Bulldogs (CFP Title Game)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama Crimson Tide

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Georgia Bulldogs

Votes: 81 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kiffen was a good OC. Bama's offense was not good last year. It was serviceable and Jalen not developing any as a passer is the reason we lost to Clemson.

Alabama gave up on passing the ball from the LSU game forward last year.
I mean Jalen was the SEC player of the year and a legit heisman candidate as a true freshman last year. The offense looked amazing at times, teams just figured Jalen out later in the season. Jalen is a one read guy and has no deep ball accuracy. Only so much u can do in the passing game once teams start playing u that way. Not sure what u were watching but Kiffin made Jalen look amazing last year at times and he set records with Sims and won a title with Jake Coker.. He's a genius when it comes to playcalling breh no denying it not sure why u hate him so much lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I mean Jalen was the SEC player of the year and a legit heisman candidate as a true freshman last year. The offense looked amazing at times, teams just figured Jalen out later in the season. Jalen is a one read guy and has no deep ball accuracy. Only so much u can do in the passing game once teams start playing u that way. Not sure what u were watching but Kiffin made Jalen look amazing last year at times and he set records with Sims and won a title with Jake Coker.. He's a genius when it comes to playcalling breh no denying it not sure why u hate him so much lol
I dont hate Kiffen. He is the GOAT Bama OC but the offense was bad last year that was my only point.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Can't wait :ohlawd:

NfGv2uQ.png
Found her :ohlawd:

Snapchat: whoisnneka