PS Plus has something for new fans but Stans *ahem, Vets* may feel Left Out.

Is PS Plus worth it for Sony Vets?

• Absolutely

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I'm a Stan I buy everything PlayStation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a hater, I don't touch Playstation services

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Hey, if you find value in the fact that you can play a game on a system exclusively (now timed exclusive) more power to you.

As someone that has always owned all the systems I don't have a dog in this fight and haven't since the Sega/Nintendo days.

I haven't felt like one system was superior over the other since the Xbox 360 days. When a 360 was clearly the best system out of the bunch.

Before then all systems just offered something different, and since then all systems have offered something unique.

Same here. And I'm waiting for that something unique for the Xbox Series X, and continue to say that I have all the consoles.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I like it, but after using it I feel the same way I personally feel about game pass. It will be an absolute waste of my money. It's great if you have all the time in the world to game. It's great for someone with limited resources, and can't afford to buy all the games they want. It's great if you're a content creator, and you play games on YouTube and Twitch for a living. I leaning towards purchasing my games individually as my preference.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm eating :yeshrug:
For now it's part of the $60 old psn plus I already had and I downloaded 4 new games I never played last night
Tushima, Valhalla, Miles Morales, and some new game trial with pink cover and skateboarding

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Complaining about having too many games to play is wild to me. When it comes to entertainment options, excess will always be preferable over scarcity. I've made my peace with the fact that there are games that I want to devote my attention to and play that I may never even touch because I don't have the time. Welcome to adulthood. :heh:

RIP Blockbuster but I wish the future had come two decades earlier. Its summer vacation time right now too? 10 year old me would have been in heaven with this.