PS4: Madden League [5 Openings]

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sup everyone,

Fellaz, we have just begun the playoffs and we are preparing for our Team draft in about 2 weeks.

I have up to 5 openings in my sim-style, head to head, online league.

The Forty Nickel Madden Football League is preparing for its 22nd season of play. We will keep our game stats with our own “Qtr-Bin” Stats Tracker database.

0ap3000000525067_thumbnail_200_150.jpg

If you are interested in joining please do the following:
  • and tell me that you saw the callout at the Coli so I can hook you up.

I run a very stable and organized league. Since 2004, we have completed every season we have begun.

If you have questions don’t hesitate to post in this thread or send me a pm. Holla Back.

DocZulu

Founder & Commissioner
Forty Nickel Madden Football League
www.40nickel.com/forum
logo.png

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've got any questions about the Forty League hit me up tonight. I'll be playing a few games of Madden and logged on. In the meantime:
logo.png

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saturday Night, 9pm

Fellaz,

I now only have 4 team openings for my league. If you are interested in joining the Forty Nickel Madden Football League, please do the following:
We are in the middle of the playoffs so this is the perfect time to join. We will hold the draft in a few weeks.

If you have questions, holla back.

DocZulu
Forty Nickel Madden Gaming Community
40nickel.com/forum
logo.png

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Saturday Night, 9pm

Fellaz,

I now only have 4 team openings for my league. If you are interested in joining the Forty Nickel Madden Football League, please do the following:
We are in the middle of the playoffs so this is the perfect time to join. We will hold the draft in a few weeks.

If you have questions, holla back.

DocZulu
Forty Nickel Madden Gaming Community
40nickel.com/forum
logo.png
what teams open id love to play more madden
how often yall advance
what season yall in
what teams open
:lupe: those the most imporant questions
how u starting playoffs and the draft is 2 weeks away :dwillhuh:

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Talkofnewyork

I'll answer your questions one by one:
  1. Currently we have: Panthers, Titans, Rams, Seahawks, Colts, Jaguars, Lions and Browns. However, more will open up as a few of our coaches just lost rights to their teams. (More on that in a minute.)
  2. We are not a franchise league, we own our own stats-tracker play our games Head to Head. You can check out the stats tracker at: ~~> #40nickel.com
  3. We are concluding our 21st season. We've been running online since Madden 2004.
We play league games once a week.

Since we are not a Franchise league, our members draft teams with the same rosters that their NFL versions carry.

And because of our set up we get to control our own schedule, divisions and rivalries.

1. what teams open id love to play more madden
  2. how often yall advance
  3. what season yall in
  4. what teams open
:lupe: those the most imporant questions
how u starting playoffs and the draft is 2 weeks away :dwillhuh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Talkofnewyork

1. Currently we have: Panthers, Titans, Rams, Seahawks, Colts, Jaguars, Lions and Browns. However, more will open up as a few of our coaches just lost rights to their teams. (More on that in a minute.)
  2. We are not a franchise league, we own our own stats-tracker play our games Head to Head. You can check out the stats tracker at: ~~> #40nickel.com
  3. We are concluding our 21st season. We've been running online since Madden 2004.

Since we are not a Franchise league, our members draft teams with the same rosters that their NFL versions carry.

And because of our set up we get to control our own schedule, divisions and rivalries.
so you have no player progression :why: i was interested until i saw that

sounds like some ps2 memory card shyt

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
@Talkofnewyork

1 week advances :huhldup: 5 months for 1 season :what:
coaches losing rights to their team
no player progression

:dahell:i dont see why yall wouldnt just make a franchise league.. people really play like this ?

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone runs franchise leagues, and that's what folks are accustomed to.

But we're unique. Matter o' fact, we've got a few TSC cats at the 40-Nick right now.

Instead of focussing on players we focus on the rivalries between coaches. So its a shift from an individuated experience--which is about your personal players and your personal XP.

The Forty League focusses on what you've done last week against a former champion, and what you're gonna do this week against somebody else.

In between seasons we run tournaments. (I also produce podcasts which adds to our focus on coaches.)

1 week advances :huhldup: 5 months for 1 season :what:
coaches losing rights to their team
no player progression

:dahell:i dont see why yall wouldnt just make a franchise league.. people really play like this ?