PS4 to launch with 3 SKUs, ranging $399 - $599

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ok so how about basic PS3 and 360? Both of those flopped as well.

I can't speak on the Xbox 360, but the cheaper PS3 had several features that were missing from the more expensive version.

As long the $399 core PS4 console is the same core console as the more expensive skus (except for a smaller HDD, 320GB maybe?) the cheapest model will fly off the shelves.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't speak on the Xbox 360, but the cheaper PS3 had several features that were missing from the more expensive version.

As long the $399 core PS4 console is the same core console as the more expensive skus (except for a smaller HDD, 320GB maybe?) the cheapest model will fly off the shelves.

stop lying

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Does the same thing happen with iPads, iPhones, flagship Android devices, & etc.?

I coulda sworn we were discussing video game consoles.

You want to talk about base model cars compared to the deluxe versions too or maybe HDTVs?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo, this thread is GOLD :laff: I want all you dudes to peep what I quote here so you can slap yourselves in a few hours...
599 means they'll probably included a PSEye and maybe another controller, more HDD space is a given.

:manny:
:bryan:
$600 will prob unclude the camera motion bs.

thanks sony for giving us choices
:hug :
Oh you too :deadrose:
A lot of possibilities. 4K Blu-ray support? A year of PS+? Bigger HDD?
Yeah bruh, you getting ALL OF THAT!!!
In your fukkin dreams jabroni :rudy:
I hope this happens

:lupe:
:snoop:
I hope they go with laptop hard drives again.

That shyt ended up being a life saver this gen.

-DMP-
The Sata drives that the 360 used is easier to swap out, but I'm not sure if that info is well known on this website or not?
If this rumor turns out to be true SONY won this gen and the consoles didn't even drop yet...

The $600 joint probably comes with the eye camera and some other bullshyt nobody cares for...
Yeah, thats why they already confirmed the camera comes with the system, and every controller is made with the PSeye camera functionality. Only a complete moron would think its not included. I'm not sure what to call you guys since they confirmed it and your still not sure. How about, fukkin moron?
It makes a lot of sense, since they're requiring all ps4 games to be able to be played with remote play. It might even save the Vita
Oh yeah, let me spend $300 so I can stream my PS4 10ft from my big ass TV so I can squint :wtf:
$599 PS4 bundled with PS Vita :ahh:
I don't think the term "fukkin moron" is good enough anymore :lupe:
He just trying to downplay PS4 having a cheaper price of entry than X1

btw I think this is bullshyt...No way they go back to "599" after the shytstorm last gen.
I am the PS4 and I can tell you that you don't know how much I'll cost. You over here making claims based on you being a clown. Nobody cares what you think because you are proving you don't actually think at all

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I coulda sworn we were discussing video game consoles.

You want to talk about base model cars compared to the deluxe versions too or maybe HDTVs?

Well like I said in a previous post, As long the $399 core PS4 console is the same core console as the more expensive skus (except for a smaller HDD, 320GB maybe?) the cheapest model will fly off the shelves.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Please make Kaz say "$599 US dollars" on stage if this is true. It has to be him.