PS5 logo reveal is the most popular Instagram image posted by a games company.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Some of dont got 900 to spend of both consoles
full

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Waste of money tbh, especially when they have the exact same games.

Xbox exclusives are none existence either, especially if this generation is anything to go by.

You probably better of spending that money on a decent pc since it gets xbox "exclusives".
Its not a waste. Theres only a handful of exclusives on either worth a damn. Yall need to stop acting like buying a console comes down to just the 5-10 games that are exclusive to either and not things like your preferred interface, controllers, user experience and what your friends have. If most your friends have X1 then its most likely youll get that to game with them. Likewise, if most friends have PS4, youd probably get that. Example, I buy my CODs on X1 because Live is better than PSN. More competitive imo. Thats a factor that has nothing to do with exclusives or consoles. Just user experience. I play both so I get both. Last of Us, Spiderman, GoW and HZD are the only games I play on PS4 and its worth owning a PS4 for. The other exclusives that PS4 has that I would play like Uncharted and GT Sport, have games in that same genre that I think are better like Tomb Raider and Project Cars 2 and that are multiplats so I get them on Xbox. Like wise, the BC, better controller, and the exclusives like Gears, Halo, Forza and my preferred user experience of Live on other multiplats makes me own an XB1. People buy different consoles for different things. :yeshrug:And you dont have a "decent pc" if you only spend $300 on the rig.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not a waste. Theres only a handful of exclusives on either worth a damn. Yall need to stop acting like buying a console comes down to just the 5-10 games that are exclusive to either and not things like your preferred interface, controllers, user experience and what your friends have. If most your friends have X1 then its most likely youll get that to game with them. Likewise, if most friends have PS4, youd probably get that. Example, I buy my CODs on X1 because Live is better than PSN. More competitive imo. Thats a factor that has nothing to do with exclusives or consoles. Just user experience. I play both so I get both. Last of Us, Spiderman, GoW and HZD are the only games I play on PS4 and its worth owning a PS4 for. The other exclusives that PS4 has that I would play like Uncharted and GT Sport, have games in that same genre that I think are better like Tomb Raider and Project Cars 2 and that are multiplats so I get them on Xbox. Like wise, the BC, better controller, and the exclusives like Gears, Halo, Forza and my preferred user experience of Live on other multiplats makes me own an XB1. People buy different consoles for different things. :yeshrug:And you dont have a "decent pc" if you only spend $300 on the rig.
I still think a Xbox is a waste of a console if you already have a PS4 and/or a PC. :yeshrug:

For me at least, It makes no sense to get an Xbox now with damn near everything because customizable.

Multiplats can be played on PS4/5 or PC.
Controller of choice can be played on PC or PS with adapter.
Most big MP games are now becoming cross play enabled so the friends point is moot.
Interface? I'm sorry but I never heard of anyone claiming the interface of something is why they bought it. There's nothing special or exclusive about the Xbox One interface making it a must buy if you already have one console.

I just don't see the appeal. Even the exclusives aren't worthy of discussion since Gears is just recycled since Gears 3 and Gears 5 feels literally no different from Gears 4. Halo? Again I can get that on PC. I have an Xbox one S and it's a nice system but I would've never bought one.(got it for free).

*gets ready for sensitive Xbots to whine* :mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I still think a Xbox is a waste of a console if you already have a PS4 and/or a PC. :yeshrug:

For me at least, It makes no sense to get an Xbox now with damn near everything because customizable.

Most big MP games are now becoming cross play enabled so the friends point is moot.
Interface? I'm sorry but I never heard of anyone claiming the interface of something is why they bought it. There's nothing special or exclusive about the Xbox One interface making it a must buy if you already have one console.

I just don't see the appeal. Even the exclusives aren't worthy of discussion since Gears is just recycled since Gears 3 and Gears 5 feels literally no different from Gears 4. Halo? Again I can get that on PC. I have an Xbox one S and it's a nice system but I would've never bought one.(got it for free).

:mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That's cool. It's not appealing to you. But it is to others. Why do you keep bringing PC into the conversation :skip:
And who's gonna try and use an Xbox controller with an adapter on the PS4 for a game that comes on both?:pachaha:
And I can't speak for other people as to why they bough one console over the other. I can only speak for myself which is pointless because I buy both and what I've heard friends say. You may not have heard it but I have. MW don't feel any different than BO4. Uncharted hasn't felt any different for a few games. I don't need game mechanics to change everytime. Franchises for me are about progressing through the story. It's totally fine for you not to care about Gears or Halo story but people that do will want to play them. And they'll only be able to do so on one console. Crossplay only has a couple games so it's still a big deal to game with friends.

Ain't no biggie to me. I get all consoles. And buy the exclusives I like for either. I'm not gonna deny myself a game I like cause of some console stanwar. :pachaha: