PS5 Owners Don’t Play Sony’s First-Party Games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Valhalla isn't multiplayer. In any event, the metric is weird and slated but my sentiment is still the same. Sony's highest selling game ever is Spiderman at 20 million, 100 million people didn't buy the game on the PS4. 3rd parties push these consoles for the most part. In the case of Sony, I just see how the Sony franchises die when I buy them but the masses don't, hence the reason they focus on just blockbusters titles now.

Yet multiple people in this thread own both a ps5 and series x, why if not for the exclusives? Play your multiplats on xbox

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Was this thread not created by by another Xbox Stan? And you and your cronies can't help ya'llselves from endlessly talking in here...about what Playstation player do. The real delusion is you...as usual.
You just described every Gizmo Duck Xbox thread, Cronie's_Wack_Negligence

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Valhalla isn't multiplayer. In any event, the metric is weird and slated but my sentiment is still the same. Sony's highest selling game ever is Spiderman at 20 million, 100 million people didn't buy the game on the PS4. 3rd parties push these consoles for the most part. In the case of Sony, I just see how the Sony franchises die when I buy them but the masses don't, hence the reason they focus on just blockbusters titles now.

Glad you see or get the overall point

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass has over 20m subs but Forza 5 has only 7m playing. Why hasn’t the game got 20m subs?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ageis Deflector
Giant-Gonzalez.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS5 you dapped me cause you agreed with me that OP is dumb ass for posting dumb ass shyt article :obama:

Microsoft Stans :mjlol:
:stop: I dapped you for c/s meach's post which is the one that preceded yours. You saying a post on page 4 was for the op is not even something you can prove intent wise. Your bad :ufdup:
Gamepass has over 20m subs but Forza 5 has only 7m playing. Why hasn’t the game got 20m subs?
Like it won't :bryan: