PS5 Pro in the works?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I thought snap turning was the only way VR worked. :ohhh:Good to know. Now Sony just needs to come out with a wireless set.
On PS many games are slow moving but on PC?:youngsabo:
There are enough games that dont give a fukk about your VR motion sickness like Boneworks. And many mods where you can play traditional FPS games in full VR like Doom 1 2 and 3, and I'm currently going through GTA V in VR, which is dope as fukk.

Yeah sony cant do wired only for VR, but I feel like the Quest changed the game and wireless is the future of consumer VR

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
On PS many games are slow moving but on PC?:youngsabo:
There are enough games that dont give a fukk about your VR motion sickness like Boneworks. And many mods where you can play traditional FPS games in full VR like Doom 1 2 and 3, and I'm currently going through GTA V in VR, which is dope as fukk.

Yeah sony cant do wired only for VR, but I feel like the Quest changed the game and wireless is the future of consumer VR

Sony can do wireless. The PlayStation ain't nothing but a PC anyway.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Sony can do wireless. The PlayStation ain't nothing but a PC anyway.
Even PC doesnt have a wireless VR set technically. For the Quest you have to do a hack and for the vive you need an expensive ass adapter.

But PSVR was the best quality headset I've had, and I have no doubt they will do a wireless VR set for PSVR 2. Sony has been invested in VR since the ps1, the psvr was just a test drive for consumer VR headsets. The PSVR 2 will be their first real consumer VR set and I think will blow the doors off of everything, even more expensive PCVR sets

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Even PC doesnt have a wireless VR set technically. For the Quest you have to do a hack and for the vive you need an expensive ass adapter.

But PSVR was the best quality headset I've had, and I have no doubt they will do a wireless VR set for PSVR 2. Sony has been invested in VR since the ps1, the psvr was just a test drive for consumer VR headsets. The PSVR 2 will be their first real consumer VR set and I think will blow the doors off of everything, even more expensive PCVR sets

The HTC Vive has a wireless option.