PSN Flash sale, Great deals brothers

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Got Wolfenstein: The New Order. I remember playing the original Wolfenstein as a kid so I had to get this one. $15 though.

Also got Killzone Intercept and the Tachyon Project.

If the sale is still going today, I'll probably get Manhunt and The Order.

Still got to get the new Rachet and Clank at some point.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Never played bully, sleeping dogs or max payne....this a dope ass sale

Edit: thought it was the new max Payne

Just copped sleeping dogs ...how is it?

It's a very cool game and I had alot of fun with it, same as alot of other people. The Driving and shooting mechanics are a bit wonky (especially the shooting) and the music was a bit too limited for my tastes compared to Saint's Row or the older GTAs but this game really shines with the story and the hand to hand combat. If you've played the Batman series ( I haven't as yet so I'm just going off of what I hear on this) you should feel right at home with the combo system and the environmental kills are fukking brutal and fun to pull off, similar to that of the Yakuza franchise.

This game was WORTH it at fullprice so it's almost a No-brainer for anyone who hasn't played it as yet for this price.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It's a very cool game and I had alot of fun with it, same as alot of other people. The Driving and shooting mechanics are a bit wonky (especially the shooting) and the music was a bit too limited for my tastes compared to Saint's Row or the older GTAs but this game really shines with the story and the hand to hand combat. If you've played the Batman series ( I haven't as yet so I'm just going off of what I hear on this) you should feel right at home with the combo system and the environmental kills are fukking brutal and fun to pull off, similar to that of the Yakuza franchise.

This game was WORTH it at fullprice so it's almost a No-brainer for anyone who hasn't played it as yet for this price.
Yea I copped it....shyt tuff so far

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Im waitin for san andreas and vice city to go on sale, I like what they did with the graphics. But I dont feel like payin $15 for each game after I bought them on my ps3 before they upgraded the graphics

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Had alot of fun Achievement hunting, maxing out the combo list and doing what little extra curricular shyt it had in that game. If I get my hands on one of those current gen definitive versions for free I'd tear through it again. Enjoy.
Thought that version is the definitive one