PSVR Game FARPOINT is a FPS Full Traversal not on Rails.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
When they tell you, you can't have a proper FPS in VR just yet it will take a few years. Farpoint lets you traverse just like an FPS and well this happened.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Psvr launches in less than 4 months and we still don't have a list of launch titles nor do I see any up for pre order.

They need to get on this so I know how much money to stash away

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta say from actual VR experience with my Rift and Vive, moving around in first person is very disorienting for the first few weeks, especially when you move left and right. The Vive tries to stop the motion sickness with "teleport jumps" (which I think reduces immersion), but the Rift doesn't. I'm got sick off a few games and almost threw up. After about 2 weeks you get used to it though. But I'm telling, be warned. It really fukks with your head in the beginning :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I gotta say from actual VR experience with my Rift and Vive, moving around in first person is very disorienting for the first few weeks, especially when you move left and right. The Vive tries to stop the motion sickness with "teleport jumps" (which I think reduces immersion), but the Rift doesn't. I'm got sick off a few games and almost threw up. After about 2 weeks you get used to it though. But I'm telling, be warned. It really fukks with your head in the beginning :wow:
at first it made me feel like I was gonna fall over. but eventually I got used to it. it still doesn't feel natural though. it feels like I'm standing on a platform that's floating around

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
at first it made me feel like I was gonna fall over. but eventually I got used to it. it still doesn't feel natural though. it feels like I'm standing on a platform that's floating around
Yeah, it's really an experience you gotta do firsthand. Describing it in text does it no justice. It's amazing how the body reacts though. I can do that shyt now, without feeling sick

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I tried VR at best buy for about 5 minutes and then had a headache for 2 hours. Hopefully you get used to it.
You do, but it takes a few weeks for your brain to adjust. You gotta stick with it. I got motion sickness from multiple games that I can play fine now. Moving forward isn't the problem, it's moving left and right. The body is an amazing machine though; it adjusts (relatively) quickly