Public School Uses ‘Gender Snowperson’ to Teach 9-Year-Olds Never to Assume Boys Have Penises

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've always admired people who write like that. It looks like an actual font.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This is so stupid and unnecessary :hhh:

All this attempted indoctrination is gonna backfire, most boys are gonna reject this crap regardless of what white liberals say. These non-gender conforming boys must be catching hell from the bullies at school. :whew:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
SJW dikkriders will duck this thread though, they're all about representation until it comes to black people, mind you I'm not down with the right leaning p*ssyholes who use that term in an attempt to mask their racism both factions need to die slow they are two arms of the same white political body, fukk em..:pacspit:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
SJW dikkriders will duck this thread though, they're all about representation until it comes to black people, mind you I'm not down with the right leaning p*ssyholes who use that term in an attempt to mask their racism both factions need to die slow they are two arms of the same white political body, fukk em..:pacspit:

I disagree with just about everything the conservative right says, but I agree with them %100 when it comes to left wing sexual degeneracy. fukk Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder and the other right wing clowns, but I must admit it’s pretty funny too see them get left wing perverts all butthurt over this gender bender foolishness.:mjlol:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
all this bullshyt gonna make black men vote red :francis:

this is crazy

this have jumped the shark like the fonz in his leather jacket

I wish, but honestly black men don't really vote like that, but a lot will continue to sit out and not support either side, which is an L for the Democrats.

The funniest thing is Democrats doing all this Hispanic pandering by way of illegal immigration, but not knowing any working class Hispanics in real
life to know... hispanics men do not fukk with that LGBT shyt at all.

Trump gonna take more of the Hispanic male vote in 2020. Left digging their own grave. Wait till the destigmatization of sex work hits mainstream discourse :mjlol:

you think men of any race are gonna vote for the party that wants to teach their daughters it's okay to be a prostitute?