Public Transportation Unappreciation Thread

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
We only really hear NYC brehs griping about the subway on here, so I thought I'd take the time to talk about it from a different city's POV. I live in Miami :scust:I'm a broke/visually impaired nikka with no other choice :scust:

-Bummy nikkas and bytches/homeless nikkas and bytches asking for some money, my nikka, I'm on the same bus/waiting at the same bus stop as you wearing a FIU sweater & basketball shorts with no pockets, why do you think I got money?:gucci:

-A street nikka that got shot up & put in a wheelchair/a diabetic lady with her foot cut off getting on the bus & pushing the schedule back 20 minutes to get them on & off:dwillhuh: I'm late for class now

-The inside of the Metrorail is TORE THE fukk UP. The corrupt politicians in the county syndicate have been using the same trains since 1983 :gucci:I can smell the carbon monoxide

-Haitian ladies forcefeeding me Watchtowers:gucci:For some reason all the Jehovah's Witnesses are Haitian

-Walking 2 miles everyday in the sweltering, mosquito-infested subtropical climate to a bus stop with no roof:gucci:

-Prostitutes flirting with me then telling me there's a price :gucci:

-Last month 2 Mexicans were arguing and one pulled out a handcannon and pistolwhipped brehito:dwillhuh: A few months back a nikka bytchslapped his baby mama in front of the kids:dwillhuh:Two Southridge jits having James Toney-Iran Barkley Part 2 at the bus stop next to Dixie Highway while the light was red and people just staring at these two lost nikkas:dwillhuh:

-Bus drivers stopping the bus on the side of the street for a second, getting out the bus and walking off, and we just sitting there for 10 minutes doing nothing :dwillhuh:The window is so cloudy/dirty you can't see what he's doing :dwillhuh:

-Middle school/high school jits blasting music on a Beats Pill :dwillhuh:Riding the bus put me onto NBA Youngboy & Skippa da Flippa

This shyt gon be the end of me :skip:

Add on brehs

morris

Superstar
Daps
The South + Public Transportation= LASWE

I used to live in Florida and deadass the bus, which was HOURLY, would literally not show up. Got me waiting in 90-degree heat WITH some jungle humidity.

NYC will always be the GOAT city even with our bum-ass MTA, whose service gets worse every year for the last decade plus

born of fire

jeff hardy stan account
Supporter
Daps
i live in the bay
public transportation is great... but the junkies who shoot up in the stations at 9am, the guys smoking crack on the train, and the mentally ill people yelling on the bus is :/

imp7

Pro
Daps
I live in Chicago and take the red line to commute to work.
I hate the summer because the train is filled with people who only use it to get to events during summer. They have no train etiquette and are annoying. Cubs fans are the worst.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
for the most part i enjoyed my time on Public Transit outside of NYC which is obviously the G.O.A.T of mass transit

i was in georgia riding the city bus before i got my bread together and i got first whip senior year in high school...

so i was fasinated with seeing girls from other parts of the city.....hearing intresting conversations with the old folks and the bus drivers

and the fact that it made me very familiar with the city when i first moved here and made me sociable :obama:

only thing i did hate was the fact that...i was like a MAGNET for that one "crazy nicca"

just like clockwork that mofo who is wearing a big azz northface bubble goose jacket in 80 degree weather wanna sit NEXT TO ME :beli:

and everybody on the bus thinking we must know each other or something ...cause he insists on trying to talk to me and shyt

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I live in an overwhelming white city. Showering and hygiene is clearly not a priority for a lot of cacs