Publix bans employees from wearing BLM attire

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Thats the goat Publix sandwhich in my opinion...

Sooo damn good. Especially with cheese, mayo, and bacon.

:noah:

But if you dont think black lives matter I can't support ya.

:yeshrug:
The tender sub is my go to. :sadcam: It’s so simple and good. Can’t fukk with them now cause of this.
giphy.gif

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
wtf is a publix. yall keep calling it a supermarket, but keep talking about sandwiches and shyt, that sound like a damn subway to me. :dahell:
It's a supermarket but the deli section does sandwiches and wraps kinda like subway. Some even have full service lunch plates, wings sections, buffets, all types of shyt

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
thats when you take your business over to winn dixie:ufdup::patrice:nah they probably on that :mjpls: too.

Piggly Wiggly then:ufdup::patrice: nah,

Ya'll got Krogers down south?:jbhmm:
Depends on the state. Mississippi, Tennessee, and i think North Alabama has Kroger's. I know Montgomery on down has Publix and Florida littered with them. Atlanta got both

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao holy crap. It's a supermarket that has within usually a bakery, a deli with a experience butcher, a floral department, and their customer service is up there with Chick-Fil-A. nikkas talk about the subs because for black folk growing up yo momma and nem use to grab some every so often while grocery shopping.
wtf is a publix. yall keep calling it a supermarket, but keep talking about sandwiches and shyt, that sound like a damn subway to me. :dahell:

full

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Grocery chain with a highly-regarded deli section. There's usually a line to get their fried chicken, subs, and meats. Kroger has been investing in their stores and has caught up to them fairly quickly...deli section, cheese bar, bakery, the whole nine.

Ingles probably has the best fried chicken out of them all.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's a supermarket but the deli section does sandwiches and wraps kinda like subway. Some even have full service lunch plates, wings sections, buffets, all types of shyt
I see. This must be southern thing. I never went to a Ralphs or Food 4 Less thinking "can't wait to go to the deli section" on the contrary I can't wait to go to the section so I can buy my own pastrami, then hit up the other sections to get ingredients so I can make my own damn sub at home :dahell:

edit: ok so the deli section is actually like a big ass buffet. when I think of meat cut section, they just give you the slices of (insert cuts), and sometimes cheese, but aint no bread or produce there. sometimes you can order a deli sandwich, but no wings and wraps and shyt.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see. This must be southern thing. I never went to a Ralphs or Food 4 Less thinking "can't wait to go to the deli section" on the contrary I can't wait to go to the section so I can buy my own pastrami, then hit up the other sections to get ingredients so I can make my own damn sub at home :dahell:

edit: ok so the deli section is actually like a big ass buffet. when I think of meat cut section, they just give you the slices of (insert cuts), and sometimes cheese, but aint no bread or produce there. sometimes you can order a deli sandwich, but no wings and wraps and shyt.

They use high quality shyt in the deli. Its good shyt but oh well .

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Oh and growing up they use to have a candy aisle too where you could grab one of those clear plastic bags and scoop up candy into it. That was a easy lick back in the day.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Couple pics for nikkas in here that's lost.
Publix3.jpg
ahhhh ok we have something similar. a lot of it is pre-made tho. im thinking yall talking about the area where you get the butcher to chop up some meat, they have sub cuts there.

never heard anyone big ups a food 4 less or ralphs pre-made sandwich like that tho. i dont think we have an area that makes sandwiches or wings right on the stop. at least not the branches near my house.

is there full blown kitchen in the back?