Puerto Rican man gets his DM ignored by a woman on tagged turns racist

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
God that whole post is just......:picard:

Get mad at black women for liking their own race brehs...:mjlol:
Crazy! Non-blk men can express their preferences for anybody BUT blk women all day long. But as SOON as a blk woman says she exclusively like blk men...it's a problem. I've literally had white dudes say I'm racist.

Others will start parroting negative blk stereotypes "Well what are the odds that you'll be able to find one."
I've even heard white dudes say shyt like "Do blk guys even like blk women?"
White dudes be pulling out all the stops to make themselves more palatable to blk women and when it doesn't work, they go AWOL "UGLY ****** bytch! BRILLO PAD HAIR! Fukk u welfare queen!"

So imagine all these experiences with entitled white dudes irrationally getting pissed at blk women for shyt as natural as liking their own men and juxtapose that with blk male c00ns swearing up and down that non-blk men ain't checking for you and actually believing white rejects on some "Yeah all the blk bytches want me...sexually."

Dudes actually believe these mofos! LMAO! I know blk chicks right now who can't go back to their jobs b/c they didn't respond to sexual overtures made by their white bosses.

People have NO clue. But the bullshyt needs to die. Stop thinking these CACs don't want ur men or women. Stop internalizing self-hate. Stop lying and thinking that white dudes get the best women of ur race b/c white dudes get curved by mediocre ass blk chicks all the time and nearly white dude I know in an IR relationship is with a chick in another race that was pretty much average.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@Booksnrain honestly I hear you. But I don't trust many black millenial dudes neither . Experienced too many shuck and jive to side with racist non black men and don't let it be a nonbw then you are really going in.

It is what it is, ya I've had a couple dudes mad that I have rejected their advances and act really weird. But on this site I am a non mixed bw so I have no options lol.

My most positive experiences are with older bm and older men of other races 10+ years but I don't date men older than 5 years than me.

And don't waste your time responding to dudes like @LoStranger and his ilk they are no different than dude in op in regards to bw.

Last edited: