Puffy hairline looks “different”

Balla

Superstar
Daps
show bro this Thread. I posted my journey towards the later pages. If he actually wants to do it, but is hesitant, he should. There is no better investment than into yourself.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fue-hair-transplant.693977/

Back to the Thread:
I actually don’t think Diddy had a FUE transplant. They shave your whole head before the procedure and Diddy’s had that length of hair for a cool minute. Plus, it can take a year before the final results are in.

I think it’s a hair piece or some other shyt
Why do you have to shave your whole head for? I thought it was just from the back to the front?

I’m speaking more from a person with Diddy like hair where he has hair he just wants to lower the line.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Why do you have to shave your whole head for? I thought it was just from the back to the front?

I’m speaking more from a person with Diddy like hair where he has hair he just wants to lower the line.
i’m not positive why they shave your whole head. I think it just makes it easier to extract the grafts.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Definitely got his shyt done...

Last time I saw him on social media...
I was like damn.. puff might have to cut that shyt soon

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Turkey and (i believe)Mexico are open for US travel. I’m from the US and travel was a breeze since covid got the airports looking like a ghost town. If you have $1700 and you rocking a george jefferson, go now.

EDIT: i’m in my late 20’s and ain’t no way i’m going out like that. Especially since i’m going back to college.

How long did the procedure take ?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How long did the procedure take ?
operation day is a long ass day. not gon hold you. ~7hrs

it depending on your hair loss and size of your head honestly. 2 to 3 people are constantly working on your head, taking grafts, harvesting grafts, and finally implanting grafts. You are also hooked up to an IV which makes you piss every 45 mins.

7 hour procedure and I was the first one done in my group.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This month?
You didn't have to quarantine on arrival?
Yea, I got it done on the 10th of August. Did I have to quarantine in Turkey? No. Turkey has handled covid relatively well compared to the U.S. When I arrived back in the US(O'Hare) for my layover, they announced over the airport intercom if you have just traveled internationally to self quarantine for 14 days. The clinic takes care of you as soon as you enter Turkey. Your hotel is paid for and so is transportation to and from the clinic. I have no complaints; everyone was extremely friendly.

The scabs have fallen off and Im extremely happy with the results as I can see hair where they wasnt hair before. They got my hairline straight across and I got my temples back and there is no better feeling. Unfortunately in the next coming weeks Ima go through a shedding phase for a few months, but then I'll be good to go

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Yea, I got it done on the 10th of August. Did I have to quarantine in Turkey? No. Turkey has handled covid relatively well compared to the U.S. When I arrived back in the US(O'Hare) for my layover, they announced over the airport intercom if you have just traveled internationally to self quarantine for 14 days. The clinic takes care of you as soon as you enter Turkey. Your hotel is paid for and so is transportation to and from the clinic. I have no complaints; everyone was extremely friendly.

The scabs have fallen off and Im extremely happy with the results as I can see hair where they wasnt hair before. They got my hairline straight across and I got my temples back and there is no better feeling. Unfortunately in the next coming weeks Ima go through a shedding phase for a few months, but then I'll be good to go
Post pics breh. I might have to go to Turkey.

prose00

Banned
Daps
I just got back from Turkey and it costed me $1700

I cheated on my barber one day and when the new barber was done with my cut, dude said and I quote “I cant do nothing about your front, THAT shyt IS GONE :krs:

as a breh in his late 20’s you don’t want to hear that. I knew but I didn’t want to hear it :no:

so earlier this month I made the journey to Istanbul to resurrect my hairline. Best decision i’ve ever made outside of getting braces. ( i’m vain). invest in yourself brehs

U got Before & After pictures??