Pull away from 1,200rwhp GTR's at 160mph breh's.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, to be rich,,,,,,, That shyt just ain't right!!! The way that Lambo pulled off, it made it look like someone threw an anchor out the back of the GT-R, and I love the GT-R's!!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was in a similar race.
I was in a rent-a-wreck rental car while my car was getting fixed. I'm in a mid 90's Toyota Corolla 4-door sedan. I'm at a red light in the right lane. There's a Porsche 911 in the left lane. The driver has a woman in the passenger seat. Let me give you the low down on this Corolla. It had no power door locks and no power windows. Think about the weight savings, breh, plus he's got an extra 110+ lbs. I was about to blow his doors off. Intersection is clear, the light turns green. I floor it. I got the head start! The Toyota just started pulling major G's breh. 0 to 35 MPH was mindblowing. I was getting ahead. The front of the Porsche was where my B pillar was. Then, the dude dropped the hammer and blew by me. Before I hit 45 MPH, he had passed me.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in a similar race.
I was in a rent-a-wreck rental car while my car was getting fixed. I'm in a mid 90's Toyota Corolla 4-door sedan. I'm at a red light in the right lane. There's a Porsche 911 in the left lane. The driver has a woman in the passenger seat. Let me give you the low down on this Corolla. It had no power door locks and no power windows. Think about the weight savings, breh, plus he's got an extra 110+ lbs. I was about to blow his doors off. Intersection is clear, the light turns green. I floor it. I got the head start! The Toyota just started pulling major G's breh. 0 to 35 MPH was mindblowing. I was getting ahead. The front of the Porsche was where my B pillar was. Then, the dude dropped the hammer and blew by me. Before I hit 45 MPH, he had passed me.

1126.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
There was no way.... NONE that the corolla was beating the porshe
Oh yeah. I was winning. Actually, I think the dude was waiting to see if I was going to launch. I didn't give him any signals or eye contact. It was going to be a surprise attack.
So yeah, if he was ready, he would have had me beat from the start. His girlfriend/side piece/wife/passenger was also pretty so I guess he won on two counts.

Daps
Oh yeah. I was winning. Actually, I think the dude was waiting to see if I was going to launch. I didn't give him any signals or eye contact. It was going to be a surprise attack.
So yeah, if he was ready, he would have had me beat from the start. His girlfriend/side piece/wife/passenger was also pretty so I guess he won on two counts.

I dont think he knew he was racing:russ:

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
I've been going to my mechanic for 15 years, and he works on strictly foreign cars and a lot of performance cars. One of his mechanics mentioned to me that underground racing won't install the turbo kits for the lambo's ferrari's etc unless the car is brand new. And the cost? I heard with installation, the turbo kits can be upwards of $200k, or the price of the car in some cases. Cray.