All Star
Daps
Love Joe's podcast but ain't nobody watching pull ups and I fukk w gibbs

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised this doesn't have more replies given how many some of these other Pull up eps get with trash guests..

Anyway, funny hearing Gibbs talk about Joe asking him for a verse like 6 years ago, I actually remember that on Twitter, I think it was when Joe was getting people together for that feature Presentation project that never came out

Last edited:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Surprised this doesn't have more replies given how many some of these other Pull up eps get with trash guests..

Anyway, funny hearing Gibbs talk about Joe asking him for a verse like 6 years ago, I actually remember that on Twitter, I think it was when Joe was getting people together for that feature Presentation project that never came out
Didn't he want a Jada feature too?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Haven’t watched yet, but did joe open the interview saying, “I don’t know where to begin” or “where do we start?”

if so, take a shot...

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
brehs, the misdeducation... and midwestmuzik... were made by a dude that had just began rappin a couple years ago. my mind is blown. interscope came lookin for him after his 1st yr.
:wow:

If you listen to his early mixtapes (2006-07) you can see why he never made it past a year on Interscope. They aint develop him and he was unpolished. But it's dope to hear his growth the past 10 yrs.

Anybody know why Budden aint listen to Fetti? He got beef with Alchemist or Spitta or something?