Albums Pusha T - DAYTONA (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or do Pusha T and Jay-z rap exactly like? Maybe not exactly but madd similar lyrically.
Jay-Z's his idol and he wants to be mentioned in the same breath, not to mention Pusha often interpolates lines of his:
Ain't no stoppin' the champagne from poppin'
The drawers from droppin', the law from watchin'

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Kinda funny I just realized Drake had a song from years ago called You know, You know produced by Kanye that was supposed to be on his first album if I'm not mistaken.

Pusha's first song on this is "If you know you know". Just a weird coincidence lol.

Daps
Kinda funny I just realized Drake had a song from years ago called You know, You know produced by Kanye that was supposed to be on his first album if I'm not mistaken.

Pusha's first song on this is "If you know you know". Just a weird coincidence lol.
:ohhh:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Production was tailered perfect for Push and Push really delivered on this imo. Feel weird for having “Hard Piano” as my least favorite and that track is great too. One of my favorites for the year and still another 6 months to go:russ:

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Production was tailered perfect for Push and Push really delivered on this imo. Feel weird for having “Hard Piano” as my least favorite and that track is great too. One of my favorites for the year and still another 6 months to go:russ:

because ross mildly talked on it, i took that shyt off the album playlist