Pusha T Jabs Drake By Laughing Off His 'Mob Talk' Amid Kendrick Lamar & Future Beef

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
is it oochie wallie or one mic because he tried to pin that lil food fight at his Toronto show on the boy :patrice:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know Push delivered that ether when all his threads have all the Drake stans in here. I wonder who will be the last Drake Stan standing. Bks finest for Game, Ltdan for 50, the Drake edition will be interesting. Only 5 or so left.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread has Drake in the title, it shouldn't surprise anyone to see stans stampeding the threads. If stans of any rapper sees the name of the rapper they stan in the title, they are going to posting in threads like that smiley of gangsta Dre. Now, if its a thread that doesn't have anything to do with Drake thats a different story.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Did pusha T ever reschedule his tour that was having “production issues” ?

Same way I laugh at his raps

Does he still work at Arby’s?

He still rappin bout his moving coke and other duke tails from Virginia?

It’s so weird how white this site/sub has become :jbhmm:

In a way that will be Drake’s legacy. He made this shyt a racially and socially ambiguous melting pot where suburban dudes can cosplay as cool. Fascinating shyt

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Jim already pulled his skirt up.
Not trying to hear tough talk from him or Drizzy for that matter.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
It’s so weird how white this site/sub has become :jbhmm:

In a way that will be Drake’s legacy. He made this shyt a racially and socially ambiguous melting pot where suburban dudes can cosplay as cool. Fascinating shyt
I’ve never heard a Pusher T song playing in any trap in America.