Pusha T Mad At His Record "Success And Nightmares'' Being Leaked On The Net

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"Break a bootlegger leg for trying to leak my shyt"- Canibus

I'm also reminded of Biggie wanting to shoot Clue.

Why is hip hop the one genre that's always had such an issue with bootlegging?
Because you basically taking money outta their pockets. Why spend $10 on a album where you can get it for $5 at your local corner store?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Gee it's almost like Pusha T is not checked for unless he's dissing drake or getting Kanye beats..
I'm sure Drug dealers anonymous got a lot of attention.

I know damn well most so called Pusha T fans on here are just haters who back him out of spite. That's gay ass fukk.

I personally am a huge Pusha fan. Waited years for a solo, got MNIMN, King Push Push Prelude and had to DOWNLOAD Daytona.

The way the coli works is arguments, trolling, hate etc will always be discussed and musical talk will be minimal

Daps
The man who leaked out personal information about Drake's kid is crying foul about his music being leaked. Lol wut :skip:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
The man who leaked out personal information about Drake's kid is crying foul about his music being leaked. Lol wut :skip:
That's not the same thing.

When your music leaks you miss out monetarily because fans are being given a product for free that they may have otherwise bought.

When that information went to Pusha it's because it ultimately came from a source that wasn't wise enough to understand that anything you say can be repeated.

Leaking music is flat out piracy.