Pusha T meets Allen Iverson (Pusha T goes insane)

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
He would even let him nut on his face at this point.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I ran into AI myself a few days ago at the Embassy Suites in Hampton va. He was in the middle of a conversation saying "this some real nikka shyt...some real nikka shyt" :russ:

Had on a black tee with "va's finest" on the back.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Isn't that all considered the 7 Cities area? It's pretty shocking that they've never met.. Especially since they have been the only n1ggas trying to keep braids relevant since 2001..
Being that AI always has some event going on there in the summer since he was in the league it is shocking they never met. VA Beach isn't quite next door from NPN, you have to go thru a tunnel

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I guess most of you are too young to understand....
Them dudes are the same age and grew up an hour away from each other...They were in HS at the same time... Lets not pretend his reaction isn't weird... But Pusha also brags about smashing the same chicks that LeBron did so perhaps he's cut from a different cloth...

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Lol to the nikkas talking negs.

I lived in portsmouth ans Hampton when i worked in newport news. And lived in Newport news when i worked in Norfolk.

Va beach and every other city in Hampton Roads are 30 minutes max from each other. And that's WITH the shytty traffic

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't go that crazy if I met AI and got a jersey signed...but I understand it. AI is a legend especially to those who grew up around the time he came in the league and for those who had to go through adversity to make it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pusha
pusha t has had an interestin' career, it's like he's consistently a new artist in some way because while he flirts with success on some level, then he fades away and then comes back again to flirt with some level success. it's just interestin' how his "run" in the game has been (apart of duo and solo) because he's been in game for a long time
pusha t is like mickey from boardwalk empire...