Pusha T mistakes Wale for wild fan (almost swings on him)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He actually was in a boxing stance with his left in front, and heavy on the front foot lead....looks awkward as push didn't have gloves on...but he definitely has trained in a gym of some kind
Exactly. I don’t know what that nikka talkin bout. He created enough space defensively to assess and put his hand up to strike on offense if need be.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Exactly. I don’t know what that nikka talkin bout. He created enough space defensively to assess and put his hand up to strike on offense if need be.
If it wasn't wale and he continued to get rushed a left hook would've followed to hit or turn him to create further distance as his right was up high n fully cocked for the get back...but jokesters don't know shyt about boxing let alone fighting

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Has anyone wondered a. What was Wale thinking b. Why didn't Push know Wale was there?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He wasn’t bout to “glass” shyt nikka got spooked :mjlol:

I’ve heard the term “turned heels and ran” all my life, but that was about the closest I’ve come to almost actually seeing it happen. nikka looked like Neil Armstrong walking on the moon the way he was bouncing,

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Still gotta watch his back for Drake goons out for revenge.
this is da dumbest comment ever
pusha reaction was normal
atleast he went into a fighting stance.
if some stranger ran up on you unexpectingly at wal mart you would probably shyt your pants

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
this is da dumbest comment ever
pusha reaction was normal
atleast he went into a fighting stance.
if some stranger ran up on you unexpectingly at wal mart you would probably shyt your pants
I was being sarcastic breh. :mjgrin:You know Drake fans will pop out at any given moment ready to square up for Aubrey.