Pusha T respondes to Drake

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Pusha is in denial :youngsabo:

Back in October, Drake debuted "Two Birds, One Stone" during the birthday episode of his OVO Sound Radio show and the song featured some lyrical darts that sounded very much directed at Pusha T. As a refresher:

"But really it's you with all the drug dealer stories that's gotta stop though/You made a couple chops and now you think you Chopo/If you ask me though, you ain't lining in the trunk with kilos/You bagging weed watching Pacino with all your n*****."

So how does King Push feel about Drake's bars? We asked him.

"I heard something," Pusha T says in his new Complex cover story. "I would never, ever attribute that [song] to myself. My past is cemented. My past happened. Like slavery happened. The Holocaust happened. You can’t ever question anything that has actually happened.”

When pressed on whether Drake was rapping about him, Pusha adds, “Listen. I’m not speaking to him at all. I’m telling you, the real of it is: It ain’t real if it’s about me.”

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
dikkrider

I've just posted a lyric. Why you salty? :hubie:

Pusha is actually a great rapper, unlike Meek. I thought he'd be coming back with a fully dedicated diss track with the ether but doesn't look like he's got time for the smoke.

He need to drop a double diss for Cole and Drake for the fukkery