Put me on *well written* piff on Netflix

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The Protector, season is coming out early next month, I enjoyed it.
Always a witch, the girl in the show has a beautiful smile that must be lighting up rooms, show is also good

ok dont be hating but Chronicles of Sabrina. Man season 2 was really good and had some great acting. I would love to have time to watch it again.

stranger things if you already not on it

the new legends of monkey, it is a little corny but on purpose, it's a kung fu comedy

black summer looking not bad, a new zombie series

into the badlans, pure piff!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro I know you looking for Netflix piff but if you got Amazon Prime The Expanse is a must watch, all three seasons are on there now.

Prime is :flabbynsick: compared to Netflix in content right now but I give them points for managing to rescue a GOAT show from SyFy.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Kingdom. I didn't really feel like eating any meat or anybody else cooking after this.
when i was still watching this show I did mushrooms one weekend and my friends cooked some pork. I was fukking DISGUSTED by it because I kept thinking of the show and how it looked like human meat :scusthov:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro I know you looking for Netflix piff but if you got Amazon Prime The Expanse is a must watch, all three seasons are on there now.

Prime is :flabbynsick: compared to Netflix in content right now but I give them points for managing to rescue a GOAT show from SyFy.
Appreciate your post breh but I don't have that shyt.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to recommend YOU. But somebody posted that already. Dexter meets Misery. Gommorah is real good. Italian gangster shyt. Beast of No Nation might still be the best movie Netflix has put out.