Putin is a short dude

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you really fell for that bullshyt.... Bin Laden was already dead, died of kidney failure... I see you still believing the Obama hype, and getting your info from CNN and whatever:sas2:
at that time, his ratings was at an all time low,,, he needed that bullshyt, I killed Bin Laden as a ploy and just like good sheople, yall ate that bullshyt up, all the while I was:stopitslime::shaq2:
he's been a fraud since day 1. Keeping his past sealed and protecting, coming up with fake birth certificates, having a Connecticut SS#... do i need to continue:sas2:
Is that you Donald Trump? :russ:

Stefan Urquelle

Do thecoli brehettes got love for Stefan?
Daps
putin embarassed and exposed yall boy with the fiasco in turkey and isis.
hqdefault.jpg

putin+obama+contrast.jpg

Don't worry in January there will be a "real man" in office :troll:
trump_rudy_drag.jpg

:huhldup: :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
you really fell for that bullshyt.... Bin Laden was already dead, died of kidney failure... I see you still believing the Obama hype, and getting your info from CNN and whatever:sas2:
at that time, his ratings was at an all time low,,, he needed that bullshyt, I killed Bin Laden as a ploy and just like good sheople, yall ate that bullshyt up, all the while I was:stopitslime::shaq2:
he's been a fraud since day 1. Keeping his past sealed and protecting, coming up with fake birth certificates, having a Connecticut SS#... do i need to continue:sas2:

LoL :laff:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
the fact they supposedly disposed of his body so quickly, and at sea
the fact that seal team that killed him is all dead and died mysteriously the way the did (dead man tells no tales)
the fact that your government been lying since forever, all of the sudden is going to star telling the truth
the fact that you believe everything the government controlled media tells you
the fact that there is so much info and you fail to do research and just believe in hearsay
the fact that there were up to 6000 sailors on the Carl Vinson, not one of them emailed, wrote, or even took a pic of the so called burial
:comeon::stopitslime::martin::what::beli::sas2::snoop::dahell::shaq2::mindblown::rudy:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the fact that seal team that killed him is all dead and died mysteriously the way the did (dead man tells no tales)
the fact that your government been lying since forever, all of the sudden is going to star telling the truth
the fact that there is so much info and you fail to do research and just believe in hearsay
the fact that there were up to 6000 sailors on the Carl Vinson, not one of them emailed, wrote, or even took a pic of the so called burial
:comeon::stopitslime::martin::what::beli::sas2::snoop::dahell::shaq2::mindblown::rudy:
4620_ducktales.jpg

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
America is not fukking with Russia or China
USA has always been shook
as far as technology Russia is already there, our anti missile technology is no match for their new missiles they have, I'm not going to even mention their new nuclear subs China is closing the gap, they still eating good off when the Clinton's sold our technology when bill was in office. And just recently, the pentagon stated that their new fighter jets is a complete disaster and a failure.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

LoL That damn kidney failure LoL

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Seal Team 6 has 200+ members. Plus we don't know the make-up of the actual group that killed Osama. That image macro you're referencing is bullshyt. Further, if the government controlled the media, you'd see a clamping down on any story that runs counter to their agenda. Kind of like what the Russian and Chinese government does.

h ttp://www.npr.org/2011/08/09/139227207/military-faces-challenge-in-rebuilding-seal-team-6

Currently, there about 2,500 active Navy SEALs, and they go through some of the toughest training in the military to reach that elite level. The even more exclusive SEAL Team 6 numbers little more than 200 members, so the losses in Afghanistan amount to about 10 percent of their force. Those team members will be hard to replace.

I can add, that most of our military parts/weapons are made in China.:sas2:
No they're not. Some foreign companies manufacture small arms, but only in factories in this country. Hughes, McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, General Dynamics, etc are not Chinese companies last I checked. The only thing we import from China is a chemical used to fire hellfire missiles.

Why do so many people on here :cape:for Russia and China? And that's not me ignoring the myriad of problems America has.

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
Seal Team 6 has 200+ members. Plus we don't know the make-up of the actual group that killed Osama. That image macro you're referencing is bullshyt. Further, if the government controlled the media, you'd see a clamping down on any story that runs counter to their agenda. Kind of like what the Russian and Chinese government does.

h ttp://www.npr.org/2011/08/09/139227207/military-faces-challenge-in-rebuilding-seal-team-6

No they're not. Some foreign companies manufacture small arms, but only in factories in this country. Hughes, McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, General Dynamics, etc are not Chinese companies last I checked. The only thing we import from China is a chemical used to fire hellfire missiles.

Why do so many people on here :cape:for Russia and China? And that's not me ignoring the myriad of problems America has.
:rudy: