Putting your pet down unapprecation thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
Just got back from the vet with some bad news about my cat. :sadcam: Me and mom decided to not let her suffer anymore. :mjcry: We're going to get another day with her before we commit and enjoy the good times while we can. :to: It's amazing how a small animal can be a member of the family. :ld:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: i remember when my lil' homie was put down. she was my roll dawg....for real.

side note: you gonna catch the business for making this thread here, tho. coli hounds don't value pet lovers unless they own bolder head pit bulls, polar bears, or brolic kangaroos.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just got back from the vet with some bad news about my cat. :sadcam: Me and mom decided to not let her suffer anymore. :mjcry: We're going to get another day with her before we commit and enjoy the good times while we can. :to: It's amazing how a small animal can be a member of the family. :ld:
Just kill it quickly with a 300 pound iron block or something. Why pay a doctor a ton of money to kill a cat with expensive meds?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Take that L for not owning a brolic kangaroo, breh. Roo's never die
0003-1.gif~c200

all jokes aside i'm sorry you're going through this. it reminds me of a joke i think Patrice O'Neal might have told it about buying pets like "hey kids want to be sad about in the future??" ..

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
8yrs ago I put my rottweiler down because cancer was slowly killing her. She was 15yrs old and suffering. We gave her a piece of steak and watched her enjoy it as a last meal then took her to the vet. She chewed the bone the whole ride there.

I think she knew when we got there what was gon happen so she basically stayed under me wanting her neck scratched and trying to climb in my lap to lay down.

I cried like a bytch after, big ole snot bubbles and tears. That was my baby, she was a big 140lbs puppy until the end.

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
Just put my cat down a few days ago. Had her for 17 years. shyt hurt me bad. Had her on my lap on the car ride there and she kept turning her head to look at me then let out a meow which she rarely did anymore.