QAnon cultist threw his wife out of the car / lead state police on a chase that ended on my street

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day off status. I'm outside on my porch reading after just having smoked right before lunchtime.

All of a sudden, I hear a police siren screeching down the street and within seconds, this dude comes flying past my place doing 80 (speed limits 40):picard:

Less than two minutes after that, I start hearing a procession of sirens coming from the opposite direction :dwillhuh:

Fam, I look to the left and see a low speed police chase that looked like
OJ's :whoo:

Minivan doing really only 5-10 miles over the speed limit... and then 60-70 state troopers right on his ass :krs:

An hour passes, I get hungry and order a quesadilla from down the street (in the direction of the car chase).

I get less than a half mile down the road and police have it blocked off and detoured. I get my lunch and go about my day.

Now the report finally is released :merchant:

Boston Man Throws Woman From Car, Speeds Away With Kids: Cops

screen-shot-2020-06-11-at-42631-pm___11163155468.png

Rockingham County Sheriff's were notified to "be on the lookout" for a blue Honda Odyssey by Plaistow police. Plaistow police had been advised by police in Haverhill, Massachusetts, that a male operator threw female from vehicle in Massachusetts and it was being investigated by authorities in Massachusetts.

At approximately 11:58 p.m., a sheriff's deputy observed the suspect vehicle on Route 125 northbound in the area of Route 107 South and attempted to stop the vehicle. The vehicle refused to stop Rockingham Sheriff dispatch center was contacted by the Haverhill Police Department via 9-1-1 and advised that the incident was being live streamed from inside the suspect vehicle.

Dispatchers were able to connect to the feed and advise deputies and officers, that passengers in the vehicle were in distress and needing help. Deputies and officers from several agencies continued the chase onto Route 101 East.

Eventually stop sticks were authorized and deployed incapacitating one of the vehicle's tires. The Vehicle got off Route 101 at Exit 12 and struck another vehicle, fleeing the scene of that accident. The pursuit continued at low speed into North Hampton.

The vehicle was eventually boxed in by sheriffs at which time the suspect rammed a cruiser and then collided with a tree coming to a stop at approximately 12:17 p.m. in the area of 10 Exeter Road in North Hampton.

Subscribe
The suspect was taken into custody without incident and transported to the Rockingham County Jail for booking.

The five children, three females and two males in the vehicle were ages 13,5,2,1 year old and 8 month old were not injured and were medically examined and cleared by the North Hampton Fire Department. The five children belonged to the suspect and were reunited with their mother at the scene.

Alpalus Slyman, 28, of Dorchester Massachusetts, was faces three felony counts of reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, and disobeying an officer. Slyman is being held without bail at the Rockingham County House of Corrections and will be arraigned by video at Rockingham County Superior Court June 12.

Rockingham Sherriff's advised the following agencies were involved and assisted: East Kingston, Kingston, Brentwood, Stratham, North Hampton, Epping, Exeter, New Hampshire State Police, and North Hampton Fire.

Slyman live-streamed part of the chase on Facebook:

Pretty much all of the chase is still up on his livefeed and when you go past that, you start seeing all the messages about QAnon sending messages to him through the radio :merchant::pachaha:

Alpalus Slyman

:sas1:Rep for QAnon with a legal Lord of the Rings alias brehs:sas2:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Qanon believers are definitely crazy. I once told one of them on Twitter that Epstein had an underground tunnel in his Brooklyn apt he used to smuggle kids to Clinton's mansion in Chappaqua, NY and the dude believed me:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You can tell this cac got some screws loose from the way he smiles at the camera :merchant:

What kind of defense against the dark arts instructing name is Alpalus anyway though?

Edit: this thread is going to take a hard turn I'm just here for the jokes