QAnon Forces Hospital to Use Ivermectin on COVID Patient

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Guess what happened?.......​

A coronavirus patient at the center of a debate after she requested to be treated with a controversial drug used in veterinary medicine called ivermectin has passed away, officials said.

Veronica Wolski, who was known for documenting demonstrations she held on a bridge over the Kennedy Expressway on YouTube, died early Monday morning, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office. Her cause of death was pending an autopsy.

Wolski, 64, often shared beliefs against the coronavirus vaccine and mask-wearing.

"I have never once worn a mask. I have called the police on people that tried to make me wear masks," she said in one of her videos.

:francis:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Guess what happened?.......​

A coronavirus patient at the center of a debate after she requested to be treated with a controversial drug used in veterinary medicine called ivermectin has passed away, officials said.

Veronica Wolski, who was known for documenting demonstrations she held on a bridge over the Kennedy Expressway on YouTube, died early Monday morning, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office. Her cause of death was pending an autopsy.

Wolski, 64, often shared beliefs against the coronavirus vaccine and mask-wearing.

"I have never once worn a mask. I have called the police on people that tried to make me wear masks," she said in one of her videos.

:francis:
This devil woke up in the afterlife only to realize hell has a mask mandate:wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Darwin fed up. He said this years award show is canceled, too much work to make all these statues.

giphy.gif