Quentin Miller with song of year!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
this guy really should have put a project out when all that drake/meek shyt was going on. I don't think anything I've heard from him is anything special but if he had a project that people could check out when all that shyt was going down it would have helped him a lot if he actually wants to branch out and do stuff on his own.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
this guy really should have put a project out when all that drake/meek shyt was going on. I don't think anything I've heard from him is anything special but if he had a project that people could check out when all that shyt was going down it would have helped him a lot if he actually wants to branch out and do stuff on his own.

That "Hey thanks alot 3" mixtape is a classic. Give it a listen you will be impressed

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol: No
Solid tape where he showed glimpses with the right production. Hopefully his next tape he realizes more up tempo beats fit well

I'm fan of chill beats like the the song I posted. The mixtape is a classic period. Great tracks from start to finish. The beat selection on the mixtape was incredible

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This too :wow:

This mixtape has a few bangers on it. Q raps his ass off

He almost there. He needs to work on his delivery and energy for the types of songs he does. It's one of the only things holding him back but he's still raw and he's getting more polished with each project so I think he got a lot of potential. You can tell how much of an influence he really had on Drake throughout this mixtape. Drake took A LOT from this guy.