Quest 4 The 3rd Division Crown w/ No One 2 Pass 2 On 3rd Down: 2015 Carolina Panthers Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Y'all 1-3 against the Rams over the past two years. Foles is an OK QB but Gurley is no fluke and their defense is getting better and better. Arizona probably didn't give a fukk since they had the division already locked up so miss me with that shyt. Had Palmer not fallen off the apple cart in '14, we honestly would not be having this convo but it is what it is. I give the Seahawks at most 9-10 wins MAYBE next season.
Az was still playing for home field.

Gurley is legit, but Rawls is just as good.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Y'all 1-3 against the Rams over the past two years. Foles is an OK QB but Gurley is no fluke and their defense is getting better and better. Arizona probably didn't give a fukk since they had the division already locked up so miss me with that shyt. Had Palmer not fallen off the apple cart in '14, we honestly would not be having this convo but it is what it is. I give the Seahawks at most 9-10 wins MAYBE next season.
Until Jeff Fisher gone or they get an upgrade at QB, they always gonna be 7-9, 8-8 IMO
How they rob the Redskins in that RG3 deal, but the the Skins made the playoffs twice since that trade

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I still don't respect Denver's secondary either. Brown before he got knocked out was consistently getting behind zone and Cotchery was at least in position to make catches. If Cam could've consistently got time, I still think the shytness of the receivers would've been enough to pull it out.

Although the refs probably would've called OPI or some shyt

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
:/ I don't know, I don't feel anything. I knew we were going lose wr gonna wr, oline going to oline.

I feel like Pat Coletrain

We still had a great year :smile:

Same here. I think it's because we played pretty badly, made plenty of mistakes that cost us the game, yet still somehow had chances to win in the end, without getting to the point where we were on the verge of winning. Kinda hard to explain. Basically it wasn't a heartbreaking defeat or a true blowout, so I was like :manny: when it was over. No doubt if we get things right we will be making more appearances or at least being in the contention to do so over the next few years. This is only the beginning.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Same here. I think it's because we played pretty badly, made plenty of mistakes that cost us the game, yet still somehow had chances to win in the end, without getting to the point where we were on the verge of winning. Kinda hard to explain. Basically it wasn't a heartbreaking defeat or a true blowout, so I was like :manny: when it was over. No doubt if we get things right we will be making more appearances or at least being in the contention to do so over the next few years. This is only the beginning.

When Tolbert fumbled I knew it was over because they were creating momentum :/ I was hurt when that happened but then got over it. Hopefully we can get Alshon this summer. I still hate Shula and I knew he was going to Shula at some point.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
When Tolbert fumbled I knew it was over because they were creating momentum :/ I was hurt when tat happened but then got over it. Hopefully we can get Alshon this summer. I still hate Shula and I knew he was gone to Shula at some point.
Shula is a good play creator and knows what plays to use but that nikka is horrible in big games when it comes to WHEN to use these plays. Like that double pass with Ted Ginn was used right after a 2 yd run. Having a slow moving play like that when they probably anticipating a pass anyway and they ALWAYS play zone ain't getting you nowhere

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
How+i+feel+hiding+in+bushes+in+far+cry+3_29a957_4330102.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:damn: LET UP MY G WE STILL IN MOURNING

Now I know how you felt when y'all got to the Super Bowl last year and Malcolm Butler served y'all a dose of that ether.

:troll:
giphy.gif
Still say that loss was worse, but we got a ring already so I could at least fall back on that...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
yall been talking trash all season like yall bout to run the NFL for years to come (probably won't even win the NFC South next season).....
got to the big dance and forgot all yall moves :sas2:

we bout to get these jokes off :mjlol: yall blew yall best chance at a ring....
the rest of the NFC looking at the Panthers like :patrice:.....it only gets tougher from here :demonic:
:patrice::patrice::patrice::mjpls: