Question about next gen PS+

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Okay so clearly the 399 and no drm has a nikka interested and im trying to get a feel on how this PS+ is gonna work on PS4.

So right now PS+ gives you free older PS3 games. Its not that hard to do since there is a huge library of games to draw from.

But on the PS4 there will not be a huge library to pull from since its not compatible with PS3 software. WTF they gonna give us that first year when there arent old games to give out?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
A bunch of indie games and drive club I believe

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drive Club.

However, if its like PS+ on the PS3/Vita there will be new 'free' games every month, plus discounts.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Drive Club.

However, if its like PS+ on the PS3/Vita there will be new 'free' games every month, plus discounts.

Def. do not want drive club.

So month 2 are they gonna give us a free game that just came out the 1st month? If thats the case i wont buy shyt and will just look and see what they giving out for free.

Free games? more like rentals. Those games don't work if you're not a subscriber anymore.
''

Yeah but with them forcing you to have PS+ to play online i know im going to have it.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first year, you probably won't see many PS4 games. I expect them to try to get that streaming shyt working properly and that's probably when the IGC will get going

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Okay so clearly the 399 and no drm has a nikka interested and im trying to get a feel on how this PS+ is gonna work on PS4.

So right now PS+ gives you free older PS3 games. Its not that hard to do since there is a huge library of games to draw from.

But on the PS4 there will not be a huge library to pull from since its not compatible with PS3 software. WTF they gonna give us that first year when there arent old games to give out?

PS+ still cross plat breh...so I can still get helly free games on mah PS3 (which i'll still prolly play more cuz of more games) while the library gets right on PS4....