question about Star Wars

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
my question is I thought the Force had to be with somebody to be able to properly fight with a light sabre, so why was General Grievous able to kill so many Jedi, because even though he fights with multiple light sabers he shouldn't have been able to kill so many Jedi imo

and even though the Force was with Rey in The Force Awakens, she had no light sabers training, so I don't think she should've been able to beat Kylo-Ren in a light sabre duel in the Force Awakens

thoughts brehs ?

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my question is I thought the Force had to be with somebody to be able to properly fight with a light sabre, so why was General Grievous able to kill so many Jedi, because even though he fights with multiple light sabers he shouldn't have been able to kill so many Jedi imo

and even though the Force was with Rey in The Force Awakens, she had no light sabers training, so I don't think she should've been able to beat Kylo-Ren in a light sabre duel in the Force Awakens

thoughts brehs ?
The lore itself is wish-wash on it but when it come down to it if the person or in General Grievous case a cyborg has great reflex they can wield a lightsabre although they would be better off just using a Vibrosword :manny: . Also not all jedi are warriors only a few really dedicate themselves to being warriors of the force:obama:.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Light sabers and the force have nothing to do with each other from my understanding.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Light sabers and the force have nothing to do with each other from my understanding.

nah the Force makes you better with a light Sabre because the Force uses your intuition and instincts

I understand General Grievous is really quick and using multiple light sabers, but the Force wasn't with Grievous so it so he didn't have the instincts and intuition in battle with Jedis

but in the cartoon Clone Wars volume one Grievous was fvcking the Jedi up

the Clone Wars vol 1 is on YouTube if you wanna check it out

as far as The Force Awakens franchise they fvcked the whole storyline up