Question for Coli Gardeners and Lawn Experts

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a mole problem. A bunch of these dudes

broad-footed-mole.jpg

have moved into my hood and are ripping up my front and backyards, by making a bunch of holes and tunnels and shyt that are killing my grass and my lawn mower.

Any tips on how to get rid of their punk asses? The Lowes and Home Depot employees sold me a bunch of sprays that I attached to my water hose which was supposed to kill the insects (grub worms and other bugs) that moles eat. They also sold me some kind of pellets that I use with a spreader, but I don't think any of that stuff is working, because I found more tunnels and holes.

They also sold me some poison worms that I was supposed to stick down in the tunnels which the moles would supposedly eat and die from the poison. Then I thought about the fact that I had to actually put my hands down in the tunnel and

tenor.gif

Then while talking to my brother on the phone the other night and he told me to spread sulphur in and around the tunnels and holes. He said that our grandparents used to use it to drive away snakes so it will probably work for moles too.

Any other suggestions?

I am not trying to pull a Bill Murray.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dawn dish soap and castor oil if you wanna be humane about it. Also tobacco, powdered red pepper, or coffee grounds near tunnel entrances.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GET A CAT.

There is a stray cat that hangs in the back yard. So he might already be on the job, but there are so many holes and tunnels that cat might have to bring in backup. I even saw an owl on the ground by one of tunnel entrances the other night. I didn't know what he was doing at the time, but I think I know now.

Dawn dish soap and castor oil if you wanna be humane about it. Also tobacco, powdered red pepper, or coffee grounds near tunnel entrances.

Just plant some low grade dynamite or explosive. M80s might even work if you have enough.

Thanks for these two tips. I am going to try a combination of these things over the next few days.

Pseudonym

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:queen:

Keep them as pets and be sure to name 2 Stevie and Ray

No but seriously: get some black castor oil and Dawn dish soap mixed with water.