Question for Ralph Tresvant fans...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone have THIS version of Yo Baby Yo? Does it even exist outside the movie? I swear its way better than the album version but I can't find it anywhere

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Bump:pachaha:Cuz I need this shyt. The soundtrack version is borderline wack with that extra ass bassline

Do anybody know what this is and it ain't Cube Bird in the Hand either. It's' just the same sample.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Bump:pachaha:Cuz I need this shyt. The soundtrack version is borderline wack with that extra ass bassline

Do anybody know what this is and it ain't Cube Bird in the Hand either. It's' just the same sample.
Actually its the 'Ghetto Bird'..theres a different mix on the beginning of Menace II Society..

The best I could find

Actual Version

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Actually its the 'Ghetto Bird'..theres a different mix on the beginning of Menace II Society..

The best I could find

Actual Version

I think the Menace version of the Ghetto Bird instrumental was remixes by QD III, Quincy Jones’s son.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
That Ralph shyt pissed me off I copped the single in the long box and everything

Also Dre never releasing the OG version of the Jewel song @ 2:08....shyt sounds 10x better than the one on her album