Question for the Sneakerheads

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
My shoe game is on point but I'll be the first to say im not the most savage sneaker head out there...

That being said: have any of yall ever seen someone do these shoe restorations???????

Like this shyt just popped up in my youtube suggestions and that shyt had me buggin out.....

Then when dude painted his shyts I was shocked at how simple it is but I've never met a single person who did it themselves....

Am I just super late on hearing about this?

I know for many people it's an abomination but this shyt still interesting as fukk to me.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's pretty common. Called sole swapping. This guy does it really well though, among the best i've seen.

And ppl customize their shoes all the time. Some just do a shytty job while others do an amazing one.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
It's pretty common. Called sole swapping. This guy does it really well though, among the best i've seen.

And ppl customize their shoes all the time. Some just do a shytty job while others do an amazing one.

You're right on the customs but at least out here in ohio its pretty rare (from what I see) compared to back in NY...............

But yea man this dude takes salvation army reject jordans and makes them shyts look incredible.... shocking