Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Would you all be interested in following and maybe participating in a TEW diary/dynasty?

TEW is Total Extreme Wrestling and its a wrestling booking simulator. Its text-based but there are graphics/renders.

I made a poll for you all to choose which game you may be interested in following.

The fictional universe is the default data that comes with the game. It does allow me more creative freedom because I will have a blank slate to work with for almost everybody in the game. Some of the characters are similar to real people in wrestling history. Also the game world is a lot bigger than most real world mods and its more balanced. I can post information about the fictional universe if you are interested.

The real world scenario I was going to play as WCW 97 right after Montreal Screwjob. Basically I'm going to try and avoid the mistakes WCW made before they went out of business. The only drawback is the game world may be smaller and more focused on US wrestling. Creative options may be limited to an extent because of real wrestlers/characters.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I played that game with a 96 or 97 starting point. I believe there were overseas promotions.

It took a lot of time to play. I might be interested in playing along but it depends how much activity there is I guess

Well I was mostly going to encourage reader interaction and allow you all to predict the outcomes of cards.

If a fellow TSC member predicts the cards correctly they may be able to have input a booking decision on a PPV/Event.
Or even decide who gets buried :lolbron:

I may ask for some feedback on creative on which wrestlers will turn face/heel and gimmick changes.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The last time I played this, a bunch of friends and myself went all the way with it. We split in groups of 5-7, taking over a federation/territory and deciding on every thing such as how we wanted presentation to be, etc. Established talent exchanges, etc.

We then did a fantasy draft where we took certain iterations of wrestlers, such as 1991 Scott Steiner, 1997 SCSA, 2000 HHH, etc. (this eliminated all other versions of the character from being picked). We then simmed until all but one company went out of business/got absorbed.

shyt was :ohlawd: yet :russ: at the same time.