Question? My girl said that once being a successful drug dealer is...

Mrburt2u

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
north cakalaky
Aight, bet. So me and my girl were having a real heart-to-heart about life, goals, and past situations. We have always discussed each other's histories openly and honestly (i feel, you never know :yeshrug:).

However, tonight she said something that she's never said before, even though we've discussed this topic in detail. Tonight, she said "once being a successful drug dealer is not something to be proud of. If you are so proud put it on a resumé. :mjlol:
"

I obviously have a complete and steadfast opposite perspective.
We have already discussed legalities, societal factors, social stigmas, financial factors, socioeconomics and racism.

We are both black,college-educated, intelligent, and have humble beginnings (two different hoods).

What say you?

Mrburt2u

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
north cakalaky
… breh what?
Aight, bet. So me and my girl were having a real heart-to-heart about life, goals, and past situations. We have always discussed each other's histories openly and honestly (i feel, you never know :yeshrug:).

However, tonight she said something that she's never said before TO ME, even though we've discussed this topic in detail. Tonight, she said "once being a successful drug dealer is not something to be proud of. If you are so proud put it on a resumé. :mjlol:
"

I obviously have a complete and steadfast opposite perspective.
We have already discussed legalities, societal factors, social stigmas, financial factors, socioeconomics and racism.

We are both black,college-educated, intelligent, and have humble beginnings (two different hoods).

What say you?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Does being a drug dealer get you a loan with a nice rating?