Questions about AGM battery for car

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
I have a 15 Kia forte, the battery has gone down. I can start the car with a jump but who wants to do that. I went to the dealership and they said I need a new battery, trying to charge me $250.

I see another place has the AGM type for $159, Duracell brand (that's the lowest I can find so far). I was looking at the details for it and it mentioned about the batteries can be recharged and I wanted to know if I can have it recharged or if I'd have to get a new one.

Mine is 166 cold cranking and should be getting 600.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a 15 Kia forte, the battery has gone down. I can start the car with a jump but who wants to do that. I went to the dealership and they said I need a new battery, trying to charge me $250.

I see another place has the AGM type for $159, Duracell brand (that's the lowest I can find so far). I was looking at the details for it and it mentioned about the batteries can be recharged and I wanted to know if I can have it recharged or if I'd have to get a new one.

Mine is 166 cold cranking and should be getting 600.
Go to advancedautoparts.com and keep refreshing you should see a 25% off coupon at the top or a pop up that says sign up. If you only see 20%, sign up for the email and account, put it in your cart and leav it. They’ll send you a 25% email. Then order with in store pickup in an hour.

I’m seeing batteries on there for $96 after core exchange for your car. With the discount it’ll be even cheaper