Questions about the durability of OG Jordans

elizjon

Pro
Daps
1. From the Jordan 1s to the 18s, which Jordans are the most durable in terms of lasting past a decade? Do the midsoles on all of them start cracking around the same time? Or what?

2. What is the best way to keep Jordans durable? Like the temperature of the room you store them in? Should they be in lightness or darkness? What are the overall factors involving keeping Jordans in the right environment to last?

3. Are OG Jordans that have cracked midsoles or fallen off soles able to be repaired?

elizjon

Pro
Daps
:mjpls: I see you came to ask the black brehs of this forum this huh?
Why would we know bout Jordans vs anyone else? :mjpls:
you’re such a walking caricature with your popeyes display name and avi that you come off as a retarded cracker trying to play incognito. get off my thread fakkit.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
1. I’d say the 12s are the most durable.

2. I’m not 100% about light or dark, but they should be in a box and worn from time to time. Don’t wear them on long walks, clean them after you wear them, etc.

3. Yes, you’d have to do a sole-swap with a similar pair. There’s YouTube videos on it.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Probably the 8s and 12s.
I bought a pair of 2008 playoff 8s in the 6 grade and sold them on EBay after I graduated from college.
I bought a pair 2004 nubuck 12s in 2009 and they lasted another 4 years before the sole started to separate.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Think about this

They made some product that is more expensive than any other shoe, but falls apart after several years

The extra money didn't go into quality. Its all just hype

The most expensive sneaker should last indefinitely just sitting on the shelf. Not explode into a thousand pieces just from putting them on

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
11s are my all time favorite but the thing that pisses me off is after a year or two they start squeaking..I got 3, pair that squeak and that shyt be having me heated

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Think about this

They made some product that is more expensive than any other shoe, but falls apart after several years

The extra money didn't go into quality. Its all just hype

The most expensive sneaker should last indefinitely just sitting on the shelf. Not explode into a thousand pieces just from putting them on

them hoes cost $200 , they ain’t “expensive”