Quick Question - Spin: In re. "Black Passes" for White Azzes: Strawberry Letters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
For informational purposes: This was before my time but - Did anyone in here make past title threads about the former Coli poster, known as "Strawberry" (a white woman) calling her out about her lack of accountability as a white woman that was engaging in reckless and inappropriate behavior detrimental to our race, i.e. in the dms of black men, demeaning actions toward black men and women, as a white person during the time that she posted on here?? bc from the over 200+ comments, it seems like she was trying to get at every black man that she could talk to and repeatedly sexualized herself on here in various ways?? (I wasn't a poster during that time; I'm asking for the culture since cultural issues are important)... or should I assume that because she is a white person who 'appropriated' and fetishized black culture she was given that all access cac pass?? or should I say, 'black pass'? @Kelaterall @The Wave .. yall seem to have a particularly opinionated take on the issue referencing the other thread (see below).
(Like I said, I wasn't here during that time, so I may not have the full perspective but from a substantive point of view... looking kinda wild hypocritical and funny in the light since a certain segment of posters were so quick to label me with harsh responses.)

And also, I see that a known white woman coli poster (biscuitsnbangers), has used the word "nikka" in here.. and months back she also used that term on her twitter page.. yet this was given a pass, as well ,it seems. Do yall mind answering this? The same rules and policies that you seem so adamant about don't apply to the actual (as Kelaterall has stated) "white skinned" people of the coli when they use the term (n-----a) or directly negatively impact the race.

Strawberry the coli pawg is in jamica and she wants ALL THE SMOKE
:jbhmm::hula:
Since there was a controversial issue about me handing out "black passes"... even though I, myself, am black..and people want to talk percentages and all that. But 100% white women who use black exploitation in ways such as: repeatedly sexualize themselves, hop in and out the pms of black men (and woman, apparently), show their azzes in discussion forums, make twerk videos that imitate black people, caricature themselves to emulate black women etc... - Doesn't seem to be viewed with the same level of scrutiny.... because I was told to "get the fukk out" and "go back to LSA" by the OP of this thread below,
:patrice::francis:
For reference...
@Nicole0416 is handing out Black passes y'all; Says Fat Joe and Coli poster @Flea are Black

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
The whole Strawberry thing is old and you’re late as hell. You need a man in your life to hug you and provide the attention you so desperately crave, instead of trying to provoke nikkas on here as a way of crying out :francis:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm confused:ld:
But also fukkery so:ehh:
IN
tom-brady-high-five-fail.gif

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I came on the tail end of her being on here but from what I remember she wasn't taken very seriously. I remember a lot of threads brehs making fun of her and making fun of brehs defending/caping for her :manny:

and don't take what people here say seriously. That'll drive you crazy. A lot of these internet rules would never apply in the lives of the people who so staunchly enforce them :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I came on the tail end of her being on here but from what I remember she wasn't taken very seriously. I remember a lot of threads brehs making fun of her and making fun of brehs defending/caping for her :manny:

and don't take what people here say seriously. That'll drive you crazy. A lot of these internet rules would never apply in the lives of the people who so staunchly enforce them :mjlol:
Exactly... that's my entire point.
curiosity more than anything. Oh and trust me... I don't. Thanks for the response!