R&B (Mesh)

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Congrats on the release, TEK! I bet this project took a long time to put together. so hella props on the effort. I'm already at the SZA track. Beats are definitely dope; however, making RnB remixes are tough because you gotta make sure you match the original key of the song because the singer is singing in that key throughout. Maybe they'll modulate to a separate key during the bridge, but they'll return back to OG key (generally). So, the beats' key are clashing with the singers'. But, for real, keep at it. Always a pleasure to hear new music from you.

Btw, were you finding these acapellas at?

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Congrats on the release, TEK! I bet this project took a long time to put together. so hella props on the effort. I'm already at the SZA track. Beats are definitely dope; however, making RnB remixes are tough because you gotta make sure you match the original key of the song because the singer is singing in that key throughout. Maybe they'll modulate to a separate key during the bridge, but they'll return back to OG key (generally). So, the beats' key are clashing with the singers'. But, for real, keep at it. Always a pleasure to hear new music from you.

Btw, were you finding these acapellas at?
Thanks aje

Acapella I find them in youtube