R.I.P. Al Franken's Political Career (2009-2017), 7/22/19: Jane Mayer reports railroading!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt is mind boggling

The Democratic Party keeps thinking that taking the high road will pay off somewhere down the line. It won't. The GOP does not give a flying fukk and we know this because Trump is President, and Roy Moore now has their endorsement despite most of them (rightfully so) calling him a pedo just last week.
Biden is definitely guilty of grabbing asses.

The only question is when it will come out to the public.

I'm guessing when he decides to throw his hat in the ring for 2020.

The only thing that keeps me from thinking he's got dirt is that it would have come out already by now but considering the current climate, there could be people sitting on it.
:yeshrug:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The conservative concern trolling against biden probably won't get rolling until a month or two out before the election. fukkery in liberal twitter will be :wow:

I imagine franken was a trial run for them.

Meanwhile trumpset and republicans will be :lolbron:
That's what scares me

If he gets the Dem nod...and that shyt from a few months ago isn't all there is???

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :wow:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That's what scares me

If he gets the Dem nod...and that shyt from a few months ago isn't all there is???

Honestly, that's not what they'll solely hammer on Joe. It'll be the shady deals his son has done, how Joe handled it as VP... these deals were with CHina and Ukraine. It's going to be a disaster.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There was no good way for him to keep his spot, it's unfortunate, and maybe to be expected, when a former comedian becomes a senator, but there isn't much to be done about the truths, that are revealed by the picture, and that standup comedy bit he was doing at the USO.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
That's what scares me

I'm operating under the assumption that Barr's DOJ is going to investigate the Dem nominee regardless of who it is. It can be total bullshyt, but we all know the media is going to help launder it because of "ratings!:trollrivers:"