R.I.P. David Sanborn, Sax Great Dies of Cancer at 78

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
damn. way back in the late 90s/early 2000s comedy central used to re-run old SNL episodes during the day to fill in empty programming. i remember snow days and days where i was sick where i'd stay home all day with my mom and grandma and aunt and watch them. i remember that sax dude, i think he's been there since they started in 1975.

what i DIDNT know was that he was on Talking Book by stevie wonder, or that he plays on jaco pastorius's self titled album. damn! played on james brown's Hell too. RIP to that man :salute:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Was my favorite Sax player in the 80s. Ive owned several of his albums. I started re-watching his 'Night Music' shows on youtube. The closest show to that was Dave Ramsey's show.

RIP
:mjcry:

Daps
damn. way back in the late 90s/early 2000s comedy central used to re-run old SNL episodes during the day to fill in empty programming. i remember snow days and days where i was sick where i'd stay home all day with my mom and grandma and aunt and watch them. i remember that sax dude, i think he's been there since they started in 1975.

what i DIDNT know was that he was on Talking Book by stevie wonder, or that he plays on jaco pastorius's self titled album. damn! played on james brown's Hell too. RIP to that man :salute:

You know I hate your guts but I have to salute you because that's a name I never would have expected to see on the coli. You are a man of culture :ehh: