R.I.P Kiing Shooter (Jungle & Dave East artist)

Crumple

All Star
Daps
scariest thing about this covid shyt is how it rapidly progresses in a matter of days
yea he in the hospital here but he look stable at least. typically somebody post a pic like this you know they going be ok whatever it is. this shyt somebody can be in hospital texting face timing like everything normal and dead in 3 days :merchant:

Where did it ever say it was Covid?

Sorry but to me it all points to alcohol poisoning.

I don't know.

R.i.p

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
shyt is crazy bro. Not a game at all. And these doctors is buggin calling everything Covid. My moms has preexisting health issues. Had brain surgery and the whole nine. She was having symptoms but wasn't sure. They gave her a clinical diagnosis of Covid 19 and told her to quarantine. Bro she quarantined for weeks and still didn't feel great so she went and got a blood test. Fam that shyt came back SUPER negative. But when she looked at her chart. Them muthafukkas put that she had Covid all over that shyt. She told them to update her chart because she doesn't have it. They STILL aint updated that shyt.

Breh, there is some extreme spooky shyt going in the media, medical community, and government. THE OVERT LYING IS FUKKIN UNBELIEVABLY. Can’t trust anything but God now. Use your intuition and change your mission. :rip: Kiing Shooter

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
Nahhhhh b wtf!!!!!! Not Shooter!!!!

this was the new QB man shyts sad

RIP to shooter I started listening to him when Fucc the Doubters dropped and he’s dropped Heat ever since

RIP YOUNG KIING