RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I have received reports today that WakeUpNow is closing. There have been many reports of problems with representatives not being paid. Here is the information that I have been able to find.

2/9/2015 “…this was not planned. And as of last Friday everything was on schedule with infotrax to launch and go forward. But as more and more was discovered over the past few days it became evident that there was no way to save it, no matter how much money was invested. The risk was too high and unfortunately the doors have to be closed. Believe what you want, but if that was the plan, then they would not have invested all the time and money since October with infotrax and others.” – Source Eric Turner (Seemore Green)

Brandon Boyd resigns from WakeUpNow.
rtgRbHa.jpeg

Here is the reason Brandon provides for his resignation.

2/9/2015 “Started having issues with the merchant account and were not able to payout commissions, period. Not getting paid makes things tough to move forward.” – Source Facebook

Eric Turner (Seemore Green) resigns from WakeUpNow.

Here is the reason Eric provides for his resignation.

2/9/2015 “…when I started seeing other people in the company not getting their commissions because of all the issues it started to affect me. In October 2014, corporate decided to go forward with a 3rd party back office system, because the in-house development team could not get the job done. We were supposed to have that ready and launched this month, February 2015. Well, it’s ready, but WakeUpNow is not. And it might never be. And that is why I am here today to let you know that I am no longer a part of the ‪#‎WUNLIFE‬.” – Source Facebook

Logan Shippy leaves WakeUpNow and explains why

Http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2015/02/09/wakeupnow-scam-ends/

:lupe: