Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Kells got some crazy singles on his but the overall Make It Last Forever album is :whew:. The Kells album I can't fukk with all the way through with all those rap tracks :heh: nikka rap lyrics and rap voice are laughable.

lol my thoughts exactly points deducted for those rap tracks, they were god awful lol. thank god kellz rapping greatly improved later on with feelin on yo booty remix with boo & gotti..

make it last forever is one of my all time favorite r&b joints, keith was in the zone. when i lived down south the drug dealers used to bump how deep in your love in their whips because of the heavy 808's. i absolutely love this album

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
The Kells album I can't fukk with all the way through with all those rap tracks :heh: nikka rap lyrics and rap voice are laughable.

lol my thoughts exactly points deducted for those rap tracks, they were god awful lol. thank god kellz rapping greatly improved later on with feelin on yo booty remix with boo & gotti..

that was the standard r&b rapper flow/delivery at the time.

I don't see the problem.:yeshrug:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
that was the standard r&b rapper flow/delivery at the time.

I don't see the problem.:yeshrug:

you bring up a good point here. because bobby brown & new edition had a similar flow and i liked them rapping

i think it was the voice more than anything that i didn't like, the tone and pitch he used. always skipped those because of it

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
you bring up a good point here. because bobby brown & new edition had a similar flow and i liked them rapping

i think it was the voice more than anything that i didn't like, the tone and pitch he used. always skipped those because of it

I think he just rapped a lil too much.

"summer bunnies" & "homie lover friend" are still the chit.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Kells got some crazy singles on his but the overall Make It Last Forever album is :whew:. The Kells album I can't fukk with all the way through with all those rap tracks :heh: nikka rap lyrics and rap voice are laughable.

Yeah, from top to bottom Make it Last Forever is better.