R.Kelly Got A Harem Of Women Brehs...They Saying It's A Cult

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: i wish i had a harem...not for sex really but to assign different task to...like assistants...to help keep my life in order

but thats rich nikka shyt

anyhow

fukk these hos man....nobody put a gun to their heads....energy attract energy...ty had sinister personalities and met their match in personality.....they belong to the game

"The music industry has a history of stars using their fame to gain the trust of young women — and their parents"

lol oh really? theyre putting on to game...man thats what anybody do in any industry....why do u think products and services suck today....most men are starting their "passion" to attract young good looking p*ssy. its called leverage

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Last I check women are the one supporting this nikkas really and going to his concerts. Maybe they should stop supporting the predator ass nikka. Ball is really on their court :ld:

Newsflash: a lot of women don't give a fukk about other women, even their so-called friends. They're quick to call younger women "fast" even in the face of clear evidence this nygga or any is a damn predator. I haven't listened to r kelly since the trial, fukk him.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"“It’s not about my daughter, per se. It’s about all the girls,” Tim said. “It’s about my daughter, and I understand that. But the abuse that my daughter is actually enduring, nobody should go through.”"

lol fukk outta here...u only care about your daughter....fukk that dirty bytch btw ....my ass goes out to her (a play on words for the slow ppl:my heart goes out to her)

Daps
Not to defend rkelly sick ass, but whats the difference between this and Hugh Hefner?

I imagine the difference here would be control.

But it's similar in ways, i don't know if he takes his women's phones away.

If you do research on power/control and abusive relationships, it sounds like R. Kelly is a very abusive and controlling man, but if he isn't being physically abusive or sexually abusive there it's hard for them to charge him with anything.

He just sounds like a world class scumbag, but this we already know.

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
I imagine the difference here would be control.

But it's similar in ways, i don't know if he takes his women's phones away.

If you do research on power/control and abusive relationships, it sounds like R. Kelly is a very abusive and controlling man, but if he isn't being physically abusive or sexually abusive there it's hard for them to charge him with anything.

He just sounds like a world class scumbag, but this we already know.

Many women have spoke out on hef as well when it comes to the play boy mansion. It's the same shyt.