R.Kelly supporters and protesters clash in front of Chicago park

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking more the physicality of a 15 year old vs an 18/19 year old...interesting point tho. Don't they say the human brain doesn't fully mature until around age 25?

breh...that aint no gap as far as physicality. :mjlol: Not sure where you from but when I was in grade school, around about 12 or 13 girls were damn near fully developed. 14 or 15 it was a wrap. Across the board there was no physical difference between most 14-15 year olds and 18-19 year olds, on the average.

I remember when I was in the 12th grade and we had girls in our class that looked like the average 11 or 12 year old as far as body. We used to hang out after school. Walk around the neighborhood, go up to the arcade, etc... There was this girl that was hanging with another girl in our crew. Sometimes she would come through. She was built like a grown ass woman. I thought she was 16 but I knew she lived somewhere close but didnt go to our school. Come to find out, she did go to school in our neighborhood....MIDDLE SCHOOL. she was phatter than the girl that was hanging with us and she was 16 while this girl was only 13. I was never interested because as I said, that sucka shyt to me....dating a middle schooler but she was gettin banged out everyday after school but some other HSers that lived around the way and I wouldnt be surprised if she was fukking grown men. Another girl that used to hang with us, she was 14, pretty, nice body too and I know this 27 year old dude was crushing her. He used to be all over her at the courts and she was a lil hoe and used to be flirtin with that nikka. I was like :scust: at this nikka. I'm like he 27 with no car or nothin yet he think he gamin cuz he knocking off a lil 14 year old neighborhood jumpoff. :dead: